The third State of Steem Forum was broadcast on MSP Waves on Thursday 10 January 2019.
This forum focused on DApps, Apps and Developments.
As well as the tech side, discussion covered delegations, business plans, marketing plans and onboarding.
The people speaking on this forum were...
- @arcange - witness and developer of SteemitBoard, SteemSQL and SteemFlux
- @crypto.talk - witness and developer of Partiko
- @disregardfiat - developer of DLux
- @dreemsteem - founder of Spunkee Monkee
- @fredrikaa - co-founder of SteemPress
- @hightouch - founder and developer of Fundition and OnGame
- @imacryptorick - co-manager of the Israeli Steem community
- @jarvie - developer with SteemPeak
- @paulag - witness, and steem data expert
- @prc - founder and developer of DSound
- @project7 - co-founder and designer of Steemhunt
- @starkerz - co-founder of Oracle-D and Promo-Steem
- @thecryptodrive - witness and CEO of Buildteam
- @therealwolf - top 30 witness and developer of Smartsteem.com & SteemApps.com
A number of other prominent steemians were in the Discord audience chat including @acidyo, @anomadsoul, @crimsonclad, @drakos, @gtg, @hr1, @mcfarhat, @shredz7 and @upheaver. Steemit Inc representative @birdinc attended as an observer.
There are a further five forums scheduled. If you would like to take part in any of there please message me on Discord (Pennsif#9921).
Forum 4 (17 January) : Steem Economics - steem inflation, attracting investors, revenue streams, advertising
Forum 5 (24 January) : Marketing, onboarding, PR
Forum 6 (31 January) : Communities, content creation, curation, retention
Forum 7 (07 February) : SteemCommerce, shopping with steem
Forum 8 (14 February) : Pulling it all together, where have we got to, where are we going, how are we going to get there
My DSound Picks of the Week
A number of my top picks from DSound this week were played during the forum...
This recording is also available on YouTube