Introducing to Simple Video Downloader
The Video Downloader is a Chrome Extension that helps you save your favorite videos. It can be installed via Chrome Webstore:
Total Number of Current Users
Install on Firefox or other browsers?
It should work, but not fully tested on Firefox via Chrome Extension Foxified
Install Unpacked Versions
Zipped releases: https://github.com/DoctorLai/VideoDownloadHelper/releases
Download the zip and then you can load unpacked version in Chrome (under development mode)
Pull Requests Merged: https://github.com/DoctorLai/VideoDownloadHelper/pull/5
- Add MSDN Parser and Unit Tests
- Add TED Parser and Unit Tests
- Filtering Duplicate Video URLs
- Fix FixURL
npm run test
npm run build which webpacks the ES6 class
- Use async/await to replace Promise/Then
- Fix broken video parser due to video site changes e.g. ted.com
- Add more unit tests (increase code coverage)
- Support vimeo and other video sites
- Merge video segments (ts)
VIP Key Exclusive to Utopian
Please note, you can enter the VIP Key which allows you to call the server API in case the client video parser fails locally - this greatly unlocks video parser to many many other video sites.
The KEY is iamutopian
Enjoy and Steem On!
Vote for me or Set me as a witness Proxy - Every vote counts! - Thank you!
Your Vote is much appreciated, and every vote counts.
Check out My Witness Page
Support me and my work as a witness - witness thread by
Thank you! Some of My Contributions: SteemYY.com - SteemIt Tutorials, Robots, Tools and APIs and VPS Search Tool
Relevant Video Download Posts
- VideoDownloader Update: New UI, d.tube and steemit video URL parser, code refactoring!
- VideoDownloader Update: VIP Feature of Server Video Parser
- How to Download Tumblr Posts?
- A Home-made Video Download Helper (Client + Server)
- How to Download Video via Workflow APP?
- The TED Video Downloader
- Adding `Image Download List` to the Popular `VideoDownloadHelper` Chrome Extension