Hi guys, quick update here. I've added the functionality to automatically refund (receive back) the investment made to @tipu.
How To Refund Investment
What Exactly Are Those Investments
@tipU has a neat functionality, where you don't have to delegate SP to receive daily payments, that come from profit sharing. You can just send at least 0.01 SBD or 0.01 STEEM to @tipu with memo: invest
Your investment will be automatically exchanged to STEEM POWER and earn you daily income. More info here.
When Refunding Investment May Be Useful
- if you want to take back your investment, obviously :D
- when you're using reinvest functionality and want to receive back your reinvested part
Because all of this is happening automatically and does not require any human action, it creates an interesting option for steem users. An investor can now:
- Send, for example, 100 SBD to @tipU with memo: invest
- Set reinvest to 100% (just send 0.001 SBD to @tipU with memo: reinvest 100)
- Wait 24 hours or more
- Refund the investment and receive back around 100.1 SBD from @tipU - so a 0.1 SBD profit just like that. Of course the investment may be held for a longer time for higher profit.
Please note that the profits are directly dependant on STEEM price - if STEEM goes up, so does @tipU profits :)